Superior Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Fill Power
- Secure Pocket
No matter what kind of weather winter throws at you, this parka has you covered. Waterproof/breathable nylon shell turns away rain, sleet, snow, or hail. The Premium Down insulation keeps you warm even when the mercury goes sub-zero. Inner, rib-knit storm cuffs further seal out the cold.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- WeatherEdge® seam-sealed technology, waterproof/breathable to 5K/5K
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Secure zip closures on both handwarmer and lower front pockets
- Attached, adjustable hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Action back construction for maximum mobility
- Length, Reg Medium: 33"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavyweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productVALERIEGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGRRRRREAT productApr 10, 2021
This is such a great fitting and warm jacket. Perfect for my needs in the snow. Not bulky but extremely warm. Even though I am not much for style, this jacket is quite good looking. I am very impressed with the quality. A lot of my family has columbia or north face jackets, but this one everyone was impressed by because of the warmth and style. I would definitely recommend this for anyone who needs warmth and if you're looking for style, this is it.
- Yes, I recommend this productRobGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsNothing Like an Eddie Bauer...Apr 9, 2021
I simply love this coat!!
- Yes, I recommend this productCharlieGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Quality, VersatileConsWarmest Jacket I've Ever OwnedApr 5, 2021
This is the "warmest" jacket that I have ever owned.