Superior Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Fill Power
- Secure Pocket
No matter what kind of weather winter throws at you, this parka has you covered. Waterproof/breathable nylon shell turns away rain, sleet, snow, or hail. The Premium Down insulation keeps you warm even when the mercury goes sub-zero. Inner, rib-knit storm cuffs further seal out the cold.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- WeatherEdge® seam-sealed technology, waterproof/breathable to 5K/5K
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Secure zip closures on both handwarmer and lower front pockets
- Attached, adjustable hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Action back construction for maximum mobility
- Length, Reg Medium: 33"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavyweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productJaredGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsSuper warmJun 11, 2022
Really warm. A bit bulky but to be expected with such a warm coat. Would recommended for a winter coat for sure anywhere in the United States that has harsh winters.
- ConorGenderHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsAmazing jacketJun 10, 2022
Literally the best jacket ive ever had. Even on days where whindchill was below 0 i was sweating in the jacket
- Yes, I recommend this productBeckyGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type PlusActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat coatJun 7, 2022
Love this coat! Guarantee worth it.