Superior Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Fill Power
- Secure Pocket
No matter what kind of weather winter throws at you, this parka has you covered. Waterproof/breathable nylon shell turns away rain, sleet, snow, or hail. The Premium Down insulation keeps you warm even when the mercury goes sub-zero. Inner, rib-knit storm cuffs further seal out the cold.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- WeatherEdge® seam-sealed technology, waterproof/breathable to 5K/5K
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Secure zip closures on both handwarmer and lower front pockets
- Attached, adjustable hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Action back construction for maximum mobility
- Length, Reg Medium: 33"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavyweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productHarshGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsThe best jacketJan 24, 2022
Stylish and comfortable. Really warm jacket with small unique features that add the "that's amazing" touch!
- Yes, I recommend this productGabeGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsExcellent jacketJan 24, 2022
I've worn Eddie Bauer jackets for half a decade now and am very pleased with their outerwear gear, especially this parka. Just got myself a new one.
- Yes, I recommend this productBryceGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsLove this coatJan 23, 2022
So warm. Good quality. Bought on sale around Black Friday, so price was right. Otherwise I don't know if I'd ever spend over $200 on a coat.