Superior Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Fill Power
- Secure Pocket
No matter what kind of weather winter throws at you, this parka has you covered. Waterproof/breathable nylon shell turns away rain, sleet, snow, or hail. The Premium Down insulation keeps you warm even when the mercury goes sub-zero. Inner, rib-knit storm cuffs further seal out the cold.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- WeatherEdge® seam-sealed technology, waterproof/breathable to 5K/5K
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Secure zip closures on both handwarmer and lower front pockets
- Attached, adjustable hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Action back construction for maximum mobility
- Length, Reg Medium: 33"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavyweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productMattGender MaleHeightType PlusActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsVery comfortableNov 22, 2020
Seems good so far. Very comfy. Hood fits over my insulated baseball hat. Has room for when i need to wear extra layers and snow pants. The inside pocket is a plus too!
- Yes, I recommend this productFelix V.Gender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSuperior Down CoatNov 18, 2020
The Superior Down Parka is just that Superior in price than those high priced parkas than some wear as a status symbol with the logo on its sleeve,,but this 1 here can compete with and surpass others in terms of warmth,,durability,,comfort,,the way its protect against what winter throws at you without breaking your pockets.
- Yes, I recommend this productRobertoGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsLove it!Nov 15, 2020