Boundary Pass Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Tech Pocket
Serious warmth for serious cold. Durable polyester shell, packed with Premium Down insulation for thermal comfort in subzero temperatures. The adjustable, insulated hood has a removable faux fur ruff.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Secure zip hand pockets set behind down insulation for added warmth
- Storm cuffs provide added protection from cold
- Length, Reg Medium: 31.5"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productJimGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat coat!Mar 4, 2020
Very nice jacket Warm! Love the hood. Fur collar comes off and stays up when you need it.
- Yes, I recommend this productRichardGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeSeriously warm winter jacketFeb 7, 2020
Great winter coat. Kept me toasty warm in some seriously cold winter weather in northeast China. I'm 6' tall, 194 lbs. I typically wear a size L but ordered XL to allow for a fleece jacket underneath. However, I think size L would have been a better choice. Arrived quickly.
- Yes, I recommend this productRickGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeAbsolutely thrilled!!Feb 4, 2020
Could use an exterior chest pocket.