Boundary Pass Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Tech Pocket
Serious warmth for serious cold. Durable nylon shell, packed with 650 fill Premium Down insulation for thermal comfort in subzero temperatures. The adjustable, insulated hood has a removable faux fur ruff.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- 650 Fill Premium Down: Ultralight, ultrawarm, ultra-compressible
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Zip Hand Pockets: Set behind down insulation for added warmth
- Storm cuffs: Added protection that seals out cold
- Average length: Reg 31.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productRichardGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeSeriously warm winter jacketFeb 7, 2020
Great winter coat. Kept me toasty warm in some seriously cold winter weather in northeast China. I'm 6' tall, 194 lbs. I typically wear a size L but ordered XL to allow for a fleece jacket underneath. However, I think size L would have been a better choice. Arrived quickly.
- Yes, I recommend this productRickGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeAbsolutely thrilled!!Feb 4, 2020
Could use an exterior chest pocket.
- Yes, I recommend this productKatsumotoGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityCommuteProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGoing two seasons strong, best winter coat ever.Jan 31, 2020
I've had this coat for two seasons now; I'm considering buying another one just to have a backup but it doesn't have a rip or scuff to speak of even with my border collie nipping at my wrists every day. It's the perfect everyday coat for Michigan in the winter. It'd get a little too toasty on a legit hike but for taking the dog to play frisbee in the park, to and from work it's awesome. If I'm not wearing a sweater I usually wear it at my desk all day, the down regulates temperature pretty well as long as you're not super active. I hope they never stop making this coat! Also, after owning the coat for a year and a half, I just realized the fur easily unsnaps for cleaning or just going for a different look.