Boundary Pass Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Tech Pocket
Serious warmth for serious cold. Durable polyester shell, packed with Premium Down insulation for thermal comfort in subzero temperatures. The adjustable, insulated hood has a removable faux fur ruff.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Secure zip hand pockets set behind down insulation for added warmth
- Storm cuffs provide added protection from cold
- Length, Reg Medium: 31.5"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productJoeGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type TallActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsExceeded my expectations.Nov 18, 2020
Thought about it for a week before buying. Cold winter coming, so I decided to treat myself. Very glad that I did.. First time wearing it, it exceeded my expectations. Perfect fit.
- Yes, I recommend this productshaunGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsGreat JacketOct 27, 2020
Perfect fit and looks good!
- Yes, I recommend this productJayGender MaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsGreat Coat for cold weather at a reasonable price.Oct 27, 2020
I've used this coat while traveling through mountain towns in the west during the winter and it's always kept me warm and comfortable out in the snow. I care more about function over form but it looks nice also to be used in a city setting.