Rainfoil® Insulated Parka
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
Combining waterproof protection and insulated warmth,, this parka comes up big when the mercury plummets. Rugged polyester shell with a durable water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. Soft berber fleece lining at upper chest and back adds comfort as well as warmth. Additional ThermaFill® insulation for maximum comfort. Serious performance when you need it most.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- WeatherEdge® seam-sealed technology for 5K/5K waterproof/breathable protection
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 100g ThermaFill® insulation in detachable hood, collar, sleeves, and behind fleece lining
- 200g ThermaFill where fleece ends down to hem
- Two-way front zip for comfort while moving or sitting
- Six exterior pockets, one interior
- Hook-and-loop adjustable tab cuffs
- Adjustable waist
- Drawcord hem
- Length, Reg Medium: 32"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productGtom61Gender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsFantastic parkaNov 17, 2020
First time wearing this was in the snow in Lake Tahoe. In the 20s, windy snow storm. Kept me dry and warm. Fit was just a tad big, but allows me to wear a sweater underneath comfortably if needed. Seems true to size. In the regular Rainfoil jacket, I actually fit a Medium.
- SailenGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsJust Received and Love itNov 6, 2020
Just received it and like every bit of it.
- Yes, I recommend this productSkinewmexicoGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Fit, QualityConsNice!Oct 27, 2020
Normally wear a L, but after looking at the size chart, realized it might be big. M is perfect.