1936 Skyliner Model Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
An Eddie Bauer Original—and the first down jacket patented in America—the Skyliner started a revolution in cold-weather outerwear. The classic bomber style with signature diamond quilting is updated with Premium Down insulation and rib-knit collar, cuffs, and hem.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Exterior hand pockets
- Secure zip interior chest pocket
- Length, Reg Medium: 26" | Down Fill Weight: 145.5g
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 56% cotton/44% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productHorn DogGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLight weight but durableApr 17, 2020
I've owned this jacket (black) for many years & it's still like new! It's light & lined with smooth synthetic fabric which makes it easy to put on over "grabby" heavy shirts & sweaters. It's my "go to" even on mild winter days, but is great when the temp falls. Works well & fits under a heavy winter coat when the weather gets brutal. If I lost this one, I'd order a new one ASAP!
- JAMESGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsskylinerMar 2, 2020
great jacket! warm!! great style!!
- Yes, I recommend this productReviewGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeReviewFeb 25, 2020
Will use this under my hunting jacket when in SD pheasant hunting and in MN deer hunting and when on vacation in the winter in MN.