1936 Skyliner Model Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
An Eddie Bauer Original—and the first down jacket patented in America—the Skyliner started a revolution in cold-weather outerwear. Classic bomber style with signature diamond quilting. Premium Down insulation for exceptional warmth. Rib-knit collar, cuffs, and hem.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Exterior hand pockets
- Secure zip interior chest pocket
- Length, Reg Medium: 26"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 56% cotton/44% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productC BomberGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Attention to detail, Quality of materials, Quality of workmanship, StyleConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeA classic!Jan 15, 2020
Really like the attention paid to recreate the original jacket design- shell fabric quilting, lining, collar/wrists, and contrasting zipper.
- Yes, I recommend this productAl chupacabraGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsCons Runs a little smallFitness meter label is smallFit:SmallLargeAmazing quality!Jan 10, 2020
Another quality, warm and great looking product from Eddie Bauer! I love the details on this Jacket. great vintage look with up to date performance.
- NekesGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeWarm and stylish.Jan 7, 2020
Nice change from standard puffer style. Warm goose down insulation.