CirrusLite Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Ultralight and packable, this down jacket is a consummate traveler, whether your destination is cross town or far off the beaten path. Nylon shell has a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. The Premium Down insulation provides superior warmth in mere ounces.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Secure zip side pockets
- Higher neck for extra warmth
- Length, Reg Medium: 27.5"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- DrJ356Gender MaleHeight 6'3"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat Lightweight CoatJan 19, 2021
This coat is extremely versatile. Dress up or down. It'll fit in nicely.
- Yes, I recommend this productMartyGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsNo LieJan 12, 2021
...superior warmth in mere ounces. That's the description and it's spot on. So light yet so warm - my morning walks are heavenly with this jacket.
- Yes, I recommend this productKenGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, FitConsFitting AdviceJan 1, 2021
I read a review on here that helped me pick a size, which usually is a risk when ordering on line. So I'm returning the favor. I'm 6' 1.5" tall, 195 lb, standard build, no pot belly. I bought the Large Tall. Usually I just get XL for most jackets, but the LT turns out to be the best fitting jacket I've ever worn. I love this thing. Featherweight yet warm and fits perfect. Very pleased. Hope this helps someone. And Happier New Year to all!