CirrusLite Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
Ultralight and packable, this down jacket is a consummate traveler, whether your destination is cross town or far off the beaten path. Nylon shell has a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. The Premium Down insulation provides superior warmth in mere ounces.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Secure zip side pockets
- Higher neck for extra warmth
- Length, Reg Medium: 27.5"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productSteofan M.Gender MaleHeight 6'2"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect fit, very warm!Sep 13, 2020
Perfect "relaxed fit", will be easy to add a midlayer underneath it. As long as you have a "TURBIDITY" rating on the jacket tag, you might want to explain this on the website.
- Yes, I recommend this productAlexGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat lightweight down jacket in a nice spring color.Mar 26, 2020
Great lightweight fall jacket in a nice color for Spring. (I purchased the Avocado color before it sold out.) Wanted to say that the jacket runs moderately large, but it's probably the 14 pounds that I lost while following a modified Keto diet, and the jacket is true to size. Well constructed and a real bargain at the sale price that I paid.
- Yes, I recommend this productsnowriderGenderHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeWarm & LightMar 25, 2020
This is a great light jacket that packs well & provides immediate warmth. It can be worn as an outer layer, but it really excels under a shell jacket. I generally use it winter hiking/snowshoeing during the descent. I like to swap out my sweaty base layer with a dry base layer & then put on the CirrusLite Down Jacket with or without a shell depending on the conditions. I'm 5'10" & 165 lbs (178cm/75kg) the large is roomy in the body, but I have long arms (+4 ape index), so I prefer a relaxed fit for layering under the jacket & the arm length is perfect for active movement.