Rainfoil® Packable Jacket
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- Packs Into Pocket
- 2 Layer
- Seam Sealed
- Secure Pocket
Lightweight, waterproof, and packable, this jacket makes it easy to be prepared for all kinds of weather. The 2-layer waterproof polyester shell is fully seam-sealed for complete weather protection. And when the sun's out, you can pack it into the right hand pocket where it doubles as a compact travel pillow.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- WeatherEdge® seam-sealed technology, waterproof/breathable to 5K/5K
- StormRepel® DWR Plus finish sheds moisture
- High collar prevents shirt underneath from getting wet
- Mesh lining for enhanced breathability
- Adjustable, stowable hood
- Adjustable cuffs and hem
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Interior secure hook-and-loop pocket
- Hanger loop on right pocket bag for clipping stored jacket to a pack or bag
- Length, Reg Medium: 28.5"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productKyle the girlGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivitySkiingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsNice and waterproofApr 15, 2021
Bought this for my husband to wear under his ski ambassador coat on rainy days. He wasn't working today so it was his top layer. The crazy man went out to ski day 100 in the pouring rain and came home dry and happy.
- Yes, I recommend this productAdamGender MaleHeight 6'4"Type TallActivityOtherPros FitConsA jacket that fits my long arms!Apr 12, 2021
Glad to have a jacket that fits my arm length properly.
- Yes, I recommend this productHaroldGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsWonderful rain and general use jacketApr 12, 2021
This is a great, quality and versatile jacket and definitely waterproof, based on a recent bike ride in heavy rain. Looks great too.