CirrusLite Down Vest
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
This ultralight packable vest provides essential warmth whenever and wherever you need it. Wind-resistant nylon shell with StormRepel® DWR finish to shed moisture, and 650 fill Premium Down insulation.
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Secure zip side pockets
- Higher neck shields throat from chill
- Average length: Reg 27"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productNats FanGender MaleHeightType RegularActivityCommuteProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat Vest!Nov 17, 2019
This is a solid down vest made only better by EB's sale prices. Don't expect total wind proofing at this level, but that also translates to breathable. I've worn this under other coats as an insulating layer and as a standalone vest on Fall days. Great piece! Great service from EB.
- Yes, I recommend this productDGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsI now have 2. Wear them constantly. Wish you had more colorsNov 15, 2019
I now have 2. Wear them constantly. Wish you had more colors
- Yes, I recommend this productSNakeGender MaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePERFECTNov 15, 2019
Bought this in CAMO Small Regular and it's perfect. Also own a black one from a few years ago. This vest is ULTRA comfortable and extra light weight and very warm. I wear the black one inside of my mid weight windproof/ waterproof lightly insulated size small jacket jacket and you do NOT need to size up in order to wear this underneath a jacket. It is thin! The CAMO one i use for outdoors hiking etc and I can wear it either underneath my mid weight Down/Primaloft jacket or OVER that same jacket and it fits perfectly and is not at all bulky. The jacket is also a size small and so is the vest and it's not at all bulky. I've even rambling about this now, but I can't explain it any better. Just buy it!