Superior 2.0 Down Jacket
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Fill Power
- Secure Pocket
A classic, from the waterproof nylon shell to the 650 fill Premium Down insulation to the insulated hood with removable faux fur ruff. Built for the kind of performance and comfort you want when the weather is at its worst. Interior, rib-knit storm cuffs seal out the cold.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- WeatherEdge® waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Secure zip pockets
- Attached, adjustable hood
- Action back construction for maximum mobility
- Average length: Reg 28"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavyweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productRy RiverGender MaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeAbsolutely Amazing!!Mar 13, 2020
I live in Alaska and got tired of purchasing jackets to layer, thus making me decide it was time to buy a real coat. (I've only been up here for 5 years) Anyways, I can wear this jacket in -14 degrees F and boy does this coat do the job! TALK ABOUT FANCY. Cheers
- Yes, I recommend this productWallzyGender MaleHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat quality and very warmMar 4, 2020
Very high quality and warm. True to size. Like the ability to take the fur off the hood. I highly recommend this jacket.
- Yes, I recommend this productSmit CGender MaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeRidiculously warm!Feb 21, 2020
Men's Superior 2.0 Down Jacket is very very warm! I specifically bought this jacket for my Iceland trip. Weather was between 5-15 degrees Fahrenheit with wind chills. I wore Zeroxposure long underwears and a full sleeve T-shirt, scarf and this jacket on top. The jacket's zipper, two front pockets (pulling phone for quick pictures) was very convenient and comfortable. I would say it was a little too warm for me when I was on hike tours, but perfect when sightseeing, short drives, snowmobile tour, late night stargazing and Aurora hunting in very cold weather. If you get too cold, this is the perfect jacket for you. I was able to purchase this in store with additional 15% discount with my student id. I tried other jackets from other companies, but this was perfect fit. I had issues with some jackets being too long from other companies. Eddie Bauer was perfect. I'm 5'6" tall and weight 150 lbs.