Mainstay 2.0 Insulated Trench
- Temp Rating
With its 2-layer WeatherEdge® Plus technology and seam-sealed construction, this coat offers full waterproof/breathable protection in a lightweight trench. Water-repellent finish sheds moisture, and synthetic insulation provides exceptional warmth in cold, wet conditions.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- WeatherEdge® Plus: fully seam-sealed and waterproof for severe weather protection to 10K/10K
- StormRepel® Super DWR, our longest lasting, most durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 80g Thermafill® polyester insulation throughout body and sleeves
- Removable hood
- Adjustable cuffs and hood with hook-and-loop tabs
- Six pockets: 2 dual-entry side pockets (patch pocket with zip side pocket), 1 chest pocket with zip, 1 internal zip pocket with hook-and-loop closure)
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productBone Daddy | Verified userGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityTravelPros ComfortConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMaybe the Best EB Product Ever. Seriously.May 20, 2019
My girlfriend gave me this raincoat for Christmas three or four years ago, and it has been the best three-season travel coat EVER. I have been to Seattle, Chicago, New Orleans, Reykjavik, Dublin and all over my home state of Colorado during cold/wet months, and this thing repels the weather, has a great hood, lots of sizeable pockets, is built like a tank and layers well over as much or as little as you need. And it's actually comfortable to wear in the middle seat of an airplane. 'Nuff said. EB has done some dumb things and some smart things over the last few years -- this is one of the smarter things -- discontinuing it would be ... not smart.
- JonLuxuryGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityCommuteProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeAwesome Value and LOOK!May 6, 2019
Thanks EB an awesome value and awesome look. Perfect waterproof action!
- Yes, I recommend this productDGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat Coat! Just what I was looking for.Mar 28, 2019
Great Coat! Covers your rear end. With layers underneath it is warm into the mid to high 20's. Not sure how it would do for below 25 degrees.