Mountain Town Jacket
With its seam-sealed construction and waterproof/breathable WeatherEdge® technology, this nylon rain jacket is the civilized response to rude and unruly weather. Fully adjustable hood and cuffs let you dial in the fit, and five pockets provide ample storage space for essentials.
- WeatherEdge® technology is waterproof/breathable to 5K/5K
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Adjustable drawcord hood with Velcro® tab adjustment in back
- Velcro® adjustable cuffs
- Five pockets (two chest, two zip hand, one zip interior)
- Average length: Reg 29"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productMr. Lucky | Verified userGender MaleHeight 5'8"TypeActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeExcellent!Jul 16, 2019
This is an excellent rain jacket. Stylish, durable, and a good value. This jacket does NOT run large in the sleeves or anywhere else, contrary to what other reviews have said. I want some room under any jacket for layering. People seem to like their clothing to fit tight these days, and that is a mistake. It is always good to have room to layer.
- Yes, I recommend this productbdal72 | Verified userGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityCampingProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeLove It!Apr 27, 2019
It's more then just a raincoat! It's windproof and wears great even on date nights!
- Yes, I recommend this productJeffC | Verified userGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is very largeFit:SmallLargeGreat rain jacket, but runs largeMar 2, 2019
Great hooded rain jacket. However, ran very large especially in the sleeves. I usually wear a medium and and returned for a small, fits great.