Glacier Peak Seamless Stretch Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- Secure Pocket
The superior comfort and sub-zero warmth of Premium Down is now even better. Bonded channels in this parka eliminate sewn seams for maximum thermal efficiency, and the mechanical stretch of the polyester shell provides exceptional mobility. A highly durable, water-repellent finish causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- StormRepel® DWR Plus finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Two secure hand pockets
- Secure zip chest pocket
- Interior secure zip chest pocket
- Adjustable hood
- Length, Reg Medium: 32" | Down Fill Weight: 230.5g
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productSharonGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsLoved itJun 24, 2022
Bought thus for my husband fir Christmas. He loved it, especially the length and lack of bulk.
- Yes, I recommend this producthammyGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsApproved for Midwest Winters!May 16, 2022
I got this for Christmas and it's perfect walking keeping me warm walking to and from class.
- Yes, I recommend this productGreenyGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove itApr 22, 2022
So warm and comfortable