Menoken Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Water Repellent
- Secure Pocket
The hood, upper body and sleeves are a water-repellent cotton/nylon blend. The lower body is a wool blend. Inside, there's enough Premium Down to keep you warm in temperatures well below zero.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- StormRepel® Super DWR finish on upper body, hood, & sleeves sheds moisture
- StormRepel® WR finish on lower body
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Adjustable hood
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Length, Reg Medium: 33" | Down Fill Weight: 271.37g
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavy layers.
- 62% cotton/38% nylon (fabric #1) | 37% wool/30% polyester/17% acrylic/8% rayon/5% nylon/3% other fiber (fabric #2)
- Yes, I recommend this productRSGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBought this as a giftJan 4, 2022
I spent 4 days researching and looking for the perfect Christmas gift. It had to be warm, comfortable, cover the back end, versatile and look good and not look like a marshmallow. This coat arrived today it was a bit loose but my husband loves it and likes clothing to be loose not binding. It arrived after the thaw this week so its hard to gauge how it will withstand 20 degrees but its doing great today. I read that you can't wash this jacket but when I started to think about washing any coat, I thought about how many times I have actually washed a winter down coat and I honestly can't remember the last time I washed one so I wasn't too concerned about only spot cleaning this coat. The pros of this coat far outweighs the cons. Im thinking of buying the women's version for myself.
- Yes, I recommend this productNestoGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivitySkiingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsPerfect Fit. Like wearing a cloud.Nov 22, 2021
I live in So Cal, so naturally, I can't testify to the validity of the temperature rating quite yet. I got this in preparation for a trip to Whistler. I'm 5'8' about 155lbs. Typically I'm a medium in shirts/sweaters, but since the advertising said there was room for layering I got a small. This thing fits perfectly. there is easily room for layering without it feeling too big. The internal lining makes the jacket feel soft as a cloud on your skin. The marketing materials don't really emphasize the pockets, which was one of my big concerns. There is 1 internal pocket on the left side of the jacket. It's a vertical zipper with enough room to fit a 6.5inch phone and a wallet. It's roomier than your usual vertical internal zip pockets. The 2 outside pockets are top-down zippers with about a 45-degree slant. They're pretty big. I'd say about 1.5ft long. Because of the slant, the pockets internal spacing is like a triangle with more room at the bottom than at the top. In terms of jacket length this jacket hits about a few inches about my knees. The hood is also pretty roomy. Almost a bit too roomy on its own, but if you consider a thick hat or helmet, this jacket can easily accommodate it. I'm looking forward to testing this thing out!