CirrusLite Down Hooded Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
The sub-zero warmth and lightweight comfort of Premium Down insulation makes easy work of harsh winter. This hooded jacket's water-repellent nylon shell provides another level of protection.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Elastic cuffs and hem help seal out cold
- Down Fill Weight: 109.76g
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productOutdorLverGender MaleHeight 6'5"Type TallActivityCampingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSuper Crazy Extra WarmNov 20, 2021
I was super comfy and warm shoveling my driveway and it was -200 degrees outside. Would recommend.
- Yes, I recommend this productCasual DaveGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Quality, VersatileConsNice JacketNov 2, 2021
The dusted indigo color has a pattern in it rather than a solid color. It looks fine. I've had to use one of these without a hood for weeks in Europe and it was fine. The hooded jacket is a precaution for some conditions. I could layer under this jacket, too.
- Yes, I recommend this productMudadGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsVery good lightweight jacketOct 30, 2021
Nice and warm and great design