CirrusLite Down Hooded Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
The sub-zero warmth and lightweight comfort of Premium Down insulation makes easy work of harsh winter. This hooded jacket's water-repellent nylon shell provides another level of protection.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Elastic cuffs and hem help seal out cold
- Down Fill Weight: 109.76g
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productMig48Gender MaleHeight 6'5"Type TallActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsExcellent JacketNov 22, 2020
I bought my first LT sized one and loved it. I'm 6'5", 225lbs. The fit was perfect. It's so light but warm and blocks the wind. I liked the one I had so much I bought two more in different colors over time when they were on sale. My first one came with a packable pouch for the jacket but the other two did not. Not a big deal but wish they did for traveling. These are perfect for traveling because they are so light and packable yet offer the warmth needed. I highly recommend this jacket. I've used this in December weather over a sweatshirt and was plenty warm walking around Chicago.
- Yes, I recommend this productPopeGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsOutstandingNov 18, 2020
Outstanding coat. I am six feet and 164#. Medium was a perfect fit. It works equally well as a outer coat or with a light shell over it for wind. Amazed at it's ability to work both ways. Very warm for active day in cold weather. I would suggest it is not intended for minus 0 degree F as a stand alone coat. A terrific all around light down that is very adaptable to being worn with other layers without inhibiting movement. Very good coat and great buy.
- Dillpickle54GenderHeightTypeActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsFavorite jacket by farNov 11, 2020
This BY FAR my favorite jacket even in cold weather. The fit is perfect. The style in CAMO is perfect. The hood is perfect fit. I have many jackets but this one is the best I've found. What's not to like about this jacket.