CirrusLite Down Hooded Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
The sub-zero warmth and lightweight comfort of Premium Down insulation makes easy work of harsh winter. This hooded jacket's water-repellent nylon shell provides another level of protection.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Elastic cuffs and hem help seal out cold
- Down Fill Weight: 109.76g
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productPaul In San DiegoGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect Mid-Layer That Doubles As A Chilly Day JacketNov 24, 2020
I bought this as a mid-layer for Northern California and Sierra travels and it's perfect. I usually wear a large in Eddie Bauer outerwear, but I chose a medium so it would be slightly snug. Turns out to be a versatile jacket that can be worn by itself in chilly weather down to the low 40's F. Probably lower with a flannel shirt. Hood has plenty of down fill too. Nice jacket!
- Yes, I recommend this productMig48Gender MaleHeight 6'5"Type TallActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsExcellent JacketNov 22, 2020
I bought my first LT sized one and loved it. I'm 6'5", 225lbs. The fit was perfect. It's so light but warm and blocks the wind. I liked the one I had so much I bought two more in different colors over time when they were on sale. My first one came with a packable pouch for the jacket but the other two did not. Not a big deal but wish they did for traveling. These are perfect for traveling because they are so light and packable yet offer the warmth needed. I highly recommend this jacket. I've used this in December weather over a sweatshirt and was plenty warm walking around Chicago.
- Yes, I recommend this productPopeGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsOutstandingNov 18, 2020
Outstanding coat. I am six feet and 164#. Medium was a perfect fit. It works equally well as a outer coat or with a light shell over it for wind. Amazed at it's ability to work both ways. Very warm for active day in cold weather. I would suggest it is not intended for minus 0 degree F as a stand alone coat. A terrific all around light down that is very adaptable to being worn with other layers without inhibiting movement. Very good coat and great buy.