Top Out Ripstop Pants
- Secure Pocket
Built for hiking and other outdoor activities, these ripstop cotton/spandex pants combine durability and the flexible comfort of stretch. The gusseted inseam allows full mobility, and the legs can be rolled up three inches and secured with a snap.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- Tough and comfortable ripstop cotton blend
- Pigment-dyed for softly weathered color
- Gusseted inseam for added mobility
- Elastic waist with drawcord adjustment
- Zip fly with button closure
- Front hand pockets
- Back welt pockets (one secure zip)
- Inseam, Reg Medium: 32" | Leg Opening: 14"
- Classic. Sits below natural waist; straight through hip, thigh, and leg.
- 98% cotton/2% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productCarntuckyGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect PantMay 11, 2021
My entire closet is Eddie Bauer and without a doubt, these are quiver killer pant. Good for every occasion and space. Comfortable to hike, bike, boulder, and belay. Looks and cut are right on trend and I don't look like I am trying to be hip. Multiple ways to wear them and they can actually dress up with the right shirt. At 6 foot 1 inches and a 34 waist, the large size fit perfect and still allow for the post BBQ weekend expansion. Bought all three colors.
- Yes, I recommend this productnowheremanGender Prefer Not To SayHeightTypeActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGood pantsMay 4, 2021
These are great pants. I like that they look like a pull on but they actually have a functional fly. I wear them down most the time, or with the roll but not snapped. I read one other persons comments about the snaps bothering them. I don't mind them because they match the color of the pant, and the fabric is sturdy enough to hold up the roll without the snaps.
- Yes, I recommend this productSeaToSummitGender MaleHeightTypeActivityPros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsFavorite Kickaround pantsApr 19, 2021
I'm probably in the 1% of people who doesn't really like to wear sweatpants, so for casual use, travel, and light activity these pants have become my go to pair. Perfect spring summer weight, super comfortable breathable fabric. Just completed a 9 day surf trip with 4 days of driving and they were the go to pant the whole time. I never used the rollup feature, I prefer them as a jogger anyway.