Top Out Ripstop Pants
- Secure Pocket
Built for hiking and other outdoor activities, these ripstop cotton/spandex pants combine durability and the flexible comfort of stretch. The gusseted inseam allows full mobility, and the legs can be rolled up three inches and secured with a snap.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- Tough and comfortable ripstop cotton blend
- Pigment-dyed for softly weathered color
- Gusseted inseam for added mobility
- Elastic waist with drawcord adjustment
- Zip fly with button closure
- Front hand pockets
- Back welt pockets (one secure zip)
- Inseam, Reg Medium: 32" | Leg Opening: 14"
- Classic. Sits below natural waist; straight through hip, thigh, and leg.
- 98% cotton/2% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productMkrbcGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsMy favourite pants nowSep 11, 2021
Stellar pants. I have an allergy to the metal buckles used on belts, so the drawstring helps a bunch.
- Yes, I recommend this productLGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityClimbingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSo versatileSep 3, 2021
I wear these rock climbing and to work. These dress "up" for work and I don't have to change to go bouldering or climbing at the gym. Bought all three colors.
- Yes, I recommend this productCarntuckyGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect PantMay 11, 2021
My entire closet is Eddie Bauer and without a doubt, these are quiver killer pant. Good for every occasion and space. Comfortable to hike, bike, boulder, and belay. Looks and cut are right on trend and I don't look like I am trying to be hip. Multiple ways to wear them and they can actually dress up with the right shirt. At 6 foot 1 inches and a 34 waist, the large size fit perfect and still allow for the post BBQ weekend expansion. Bought all three colors.