Horizon Guide Chino Pants
- Sustainable Materials
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
Lightweight and easy packing, these chino pants deliver big on comfort and performance. The two-way stretch nylon/spandex is both water-repellent and sun-resistant with built-in UPF protection.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- bluesign®-verified fabric—ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Two-way stretch fabric for easy mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Secure zip auto-lock pockets—one at right thigh, two in back
- Classic. Sits below natural waist; straight through hip, thigh, and leg.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productZevonGender MaleHeight 6'4"Type TallActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsTop Notch Pants !!Apr 15, 2021
I don't usually write reviews but these pants are exactly what I was looking for to wear to work. As a locker room manager @ a busy country club, I'm always on the move and wanted a pair of pants that could keep up and look good while doing so. They're light weight, stylish and keep cool while working. Oh yeah, and they were 50% off the day I happened to walk into my local Eddie Bauer store. So that's a win, win and win !!
- Yes, I recommend this productScottyGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat fitApr 13, 2021
- Yes, I recommend this productChadGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat ChoiceApr 8, 2021
Very similar to guide pants but dressier