Horizon Guide Chino Pants
- Lower Impact Materials
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
Lightweight and easy packing, these chino pants deliver big on comfort and performance. The two-way stretch nylon/spandex is both water-repellent and sun-resistant with built-in UPF protection.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- bluesign®-verified fabric—ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Two-way stretch fabric for easy mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Secure zip auto-lock pockets—one at right thigh, two in back
- Classic. Sits below natural waist; straight through hip, thigh, and leg.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productDrJ356Gender MaleHeight 6'3"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsHorizon Guide Chino's are GREATDec 28, 2021
Horizon Guide Chinos are excellent pants. I give them my strongest endorsement. They are designed primarily for active/casual wear but you can get away with wearing them to work or an upscale event (in darker colors). They are light weight but extremely durable and very hard to stain. So far I haven't encountered a stain that I couldn't wash out - and I've been wearing these for several years. They are PERFECT for travel because they're light, tough & nearly impossible to wrinkle and you can hand wash them in a sink and they'll dry in no time - and off you go again. I'm 6'3" and wander between 200 - 225 lbs and I wear a 36 - 38 waist w/ 34 inseam. I wear the 36's mostly. They stretch enough to handle the girth without a problem. I have 6 - 8 pairs in both sizes. I like them that much. It helps that I live in the deep south where it's relatively warm. It was 74 degrees on Christmas day and I was wearing my EB-HG Chinos. The ONLY weakness of these pants is cold weather. They're just not meant for the cold.
- Yes, I recommend this productGregGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsWaist band not as stretchyNov 30, 2021
Bought a pair about 4-5 years ago, and the waist band was much more stretchy, than the current product. Seems to be due to the top and bottom hem. ?? Had 6% spandex. Still great pants.
- Yes, I recommend this productCraigGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsMen's Horizon Guide Chino PantsNov 12, 2021
I look for style first, then figure out the comfort