Horizon Guide Chino Pants
- Easy Care
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
Lightweight and easy packing, these chino pants deliver big on comfort and performance. The two-way stretch nylon/spandex has a StormRepel DWR finish that sheds moisture, and also features FreeShade UPF 50+ sun protection.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric:Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Two-way stretch fabric for easy mobility
- Secure zip auto-lock pockets—one at right thigh, two in back
- Classic: Sits below natural waist: straight through hip, thigh, and leg.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productJakeGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeThe most comfortable all -occasion pantsDec 10, 2019
Very comfortable pants the look great with a sport coat, or with a flannel shirt by a campfire. These fit and look great... my go-to pants when traveling.
- Yes, I recommend this producttonerniallGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMy favorite pants ever,Dec 6, 2019
Can wear them hiking, in the office, or out on the town. They are versatile and breathable but also professional looking. I have four or five pair. My favorite pants ever!
- Yes, I recommend this productSimwebGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeExcellent Trousers for GolfingNov 27, 2019
I bought these trousers to play golf during inclement weather. I had bought golf trousers previously by Golf apparel manufacturers but they did not protect from the cold/rain to my satisfaction.These fit perfectly, are lightweight and comfortable and repel rain and protects from biting cold winds. They wash and dry like a handkerchief. I could not be happier with my purchase and would recommend them for hiking/trekking and golf in cold weather.