Horizon Guide Five-Pocket Jeans - Straight Fit
- Easy Care
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
Water-repellent finish repels the elements, UPF 50+ sun protection shields you from the sun's rays, and nylon/spandex stretch fabric creates a streamlined fit, optimizing movement. Classic five-pocket jean style, with a serious boost in performance.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric:Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Lightweight, packable Flexion two-way stretch fabric
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Straight: Sits below natural waist: straight through hip, thigh, and leg.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productHLVGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat Travel PantsOct 16, 2019
These are great for travel due to stretch and weight.
- Yes, I recommend this productTraveling ManGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type TallActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePants for both the office and outbackOct 15, 2019
These are my go to pants and own several colors. I have worn them in the rocky deserts of Africa, jungles in South America, and then right back in the office when I traded hiking boots for dress shoes!
- Yes, I recommend this productLTGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMy favorites!Oct 13, 2019
Way more comfortable than jeans. Great 3-season wear for most people, but I wear mine year around, whether hiking, dinner date, movies, travel, church, daily wear, whatever.