Lined Canvas Mountain Pants
Soft microfleece lining combines with burly 10-oz cotton canvas in these heavy-duty winter work pants. Reinforced pockets and kickplate hem for years of rugged service.
- Rear-entry utility pocket
- Front utility pocket
- Relaxed: Sits below natural waist: relaxed through hip and thigh: straight leg.
- 100% cotton shell: 100% polyester lining
- Yes, I recommend this productSantiago | Verified userGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeOkJun 16, 2019
First company that give me nice offers
- Yes, I recommend this productFernando | Verified userGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeQualityApr 12, 2019
Great pants for Sf weather
- Yes, I recommend this producthuge on twitter | Verified userGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeRepeat item buy.Mar 29, 2019
I buy these pants yearly for my children and myself. They are a good winter alternative to jeans for me. They hold up to a cold work environment and soften with wear and washing. Good out doors pants too. They have good seat room and do not constrain movement which is a characteristic of the cotton material. I prefer the fleece lining to flannel offered in other EB brand pants. I find the fleece warmer than flannel and prefer a fit closer to the body to support keeping my legs warm. The fit is comparable to a straight fit when compared to a loose fit if you have ever warn both styles which I have.