Horizon Guide Chino Pants - Slim Fit
- Easy Care
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
Moisture-wicking tech in these chino pants keeps you dry, a water-repellent finish sheds moisture, built-in sun protection shields you from damaging rays, and stretch fabric creates a streamlined fit while optimizing movement.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric:Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion woven two-way stretch fabric
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Lightweight and packable
- Slim: Sits below natural waist: slimmer through hip, thigh, and leg.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productEast to West | Verified userGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMORE COLORS PLEASE!Jul 8, 2019
Please EB, provide some new colors! I don't usually write reviews, but I would absolutely buy these in any every color. I own these pants in every color currently. These pants are truly great. They are so versatile. They can be dressed up or down. I've worn them to hike, travel, work events, and weddings. They look great with a t-shirt and sneakers, as well as with dress shoes and sport coat. Seriously, these are great for summer weddings, or any event that you need to look good but want to be cool and comfortable. I am 6ft, 180 pounds, slimmer athletic build, and fit perfectly in the 33/32. The slim fit of these pants is perfect. I like the tailored look, without feeling like I'm wearing tights. Because of my trim build, I often try on hiking pants and feel like they are balloons around my ankles. These pants are perfectly tapered, without being too slim. These pants shed water really well, and when they do get wet they dry extremely quickly. They are absolutely the best travel pants. They look good, but also stretch and move with you. They don't ever seem too hot or too cold. The side zipper pocket is the only giveaway to the technical function of these pants, but it is very discreet. (The black and gray pants zip pocket its not even noticeable. The stitching of the side pocket on the khaki pants is a little bit more noticeable, but still very discreet) These pants are my first choice for almost any activity. I don't usually take them out on the most rugged outdoor adventures, because I still want them to look good for traveling or dressier functions, but they feel as solid as any of my regular hiking pants. They also wash really well I cant recommend these pants enough. They really are the best pants I've every owned (and I don't say that lightly). If you can get them on sale, they are truly a great deal. Find your right size, and enjoy. They also make these pants in a regular fit, if the slim isn't right for your build. I'm sure they are just as great
- Yes, I recommend this productJS | Verified userGender MaleHeight 6'0"TypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBest pants ever!Jul 6, 2019
Just received these pants in the mail. Wow, these are the best fitting pants I have ever worn. I am slim at 6' and 160 lbs. Slim fit pants are so hard to find, and these are perfect. I started off ordering two pairs. I would order two or three more if you had more colors.
- Yes, I recommend this productEarth Scientist | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityCampingProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargePerfect fit for slim-hipped womenMay 14, 2019
Perfect travel and active work pants - legs are 2" slimmer in circumference than the regular Horizon pants. Cool fabric, dries quickly; sturdier fabric than women's Horizon pants; deeper pockets too. The 30/30 fits this mid-60's female hiker just right (waist 34, hips 40). If I lose any weight I'll be wishing these came in 28 or 29 waist. Would buy these in navy (Atlantic) if offered.