Horizon Guide Chino Pants - Slim Fit
- Sustainable Materials
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
With both a durable, water-repellent finish that sheds moisture and built-in UPF sun protection, these chinos have you covered across the seasons. The two-way stretch fabric allows a streamlined fit while optimizing movement.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- bluesign® certified fabric:Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion active two-way stretch fabric
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Lightweight and packable
- Slim. Sits below natural waist; slimmer through hip, thigh, and leg.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productXcskigolferGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type TallActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAwesome pantsApr 15, 2021
These are great pants. Normally I wear a 35 waist, but the store associate who wears the same size recommended size 34 in these and he was right. The are very comfortable, light weight, and the stretch fabric makes them great for just about any outdoor activity. And the price was excellent too, during the 50% off store sale!
- PBGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsHusband looks great in theseApr 14, 2021
These pants look great on my husband. Originally bought them for him in regular & exchanged them for the slim cut, which is not too slim. He looks great in these! the salesladies in the Sothlake, Tx store were very helpful!
- Yes, I recommend this productWillGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsFantasticMar 31, 2021
Perfect, Love the Slim fit!