Horizon Guide Cargo Pants
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Easy Care
Lightweight, packable nylon/spandex gives these cargo pants two-way stretch for easy mobility, and also features a water-repellent finish and built-in sun protection. Dual cargo pockets, front slash pockets, and two secure zip back pockets keep essentials accessible.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric:Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion active two-way stretch
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Straight: Sits below natural waist: straight through hip, thigh, and leg.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
- JayGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeDefintity pantsNov 17, 2019
Great pants, only note is the "Carbon" color looked near black online, but is almost exactly the same as grey for their other pants.
- Yes, I recommend this productDaleGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeFinally, a nearly perfect pair of pants for travel.Oct 13, 2019
Lightweight and easy to pack. Work well for hiking, but stylish enough you can still wear them around town and to the restaurant afterwards. For travel I like the comfort, and all the secure pockets. I'm going to replace some of my other travel pants (including some EB pants) with these.
- Yes, I recommend this productJonGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeGreat Work Pants!Sep 21, 2019
Super comfortable, great in warm weather and cold weather. Just a great overall pair of pants.