EBTek™ Fleece Pants
- StormRepel WR
- Recycled Materials
- Brushed Fabric
- Secure Pocket
With our new EBTek series, we bring back our signature performance activewear from the 1990s, updated with today's technology. Like the originals, these pieces are made with superior-quality materials, constructed to withstand the most active pursuits, and styled for maximum comfort.
The robust, 300-weight polyester microfleece in our EBTek pants is exceptionally warm without feeling heavy. Abrasion-resistant nylon overlays on the seat, knees, and ankles are treated with a water-repellent finish that beads moisture so it rolls off the surface. Nine-inch ankle zips allow for easy on/off. Gender-neutral sizing.
Models Shown: Female 5'9"-5'11", Size S; Male 6'0"-6'2", Size M
- 350gsm premium microfleece
- StormRepel® WR finish on seat, knee, and heel overlays to shed moisture
- Secure zip hand pockets
- One secure zip back pocket
- Articulated knees for enhanced fit and mobility
- Inseam, Reg Medium: 30" | Leg Opening: 13"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 100% polyester shell | 100% nylon overlays
- Yes, I recommend this productGlenn B.Gender MaleHeight 6'3"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, FitConsPerfect SweatpantsOct 27, 2021
So glad you guys brought these back this year in bigger sizes. Tried the Large in Teal last year but couldn't quite pull it off (Literally, they were so tight on me that I couldn't get them off!). The size XL however fits perfectly. Purchased two pairs in black. Love the high rise and taper below the knee. Happy you went with an ankle zipper as opposed to a cheap drawcord at the cuff which so many other brands do. Also smart getting rid of the zip pockets as they did tend to cut up your hands when reaching in last year. Would love a zip fly but that's nitpicking. These are perfect. Much better than that other outdoor brand's version which we won't name here. Now just have to hope it gets cold enough this winter to actually wear these. A+ on these Eddie B.
- Yes, I recommend this productMhopGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, QualityConsWonderful...I used to have these long ago!Jun 25, 2021
I used to have a pair just like this many many years ago...so I was super excited when I say these. They are great - thick and warm with extra fabric just where you need it. White is a hard color but ce la vie.
- Yes, I recommend this productSpudsGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityOtherPros ComfortConsExceeded expectations!Jun 3, 2021
Warm on warm..style and comfort pluses...add value..total package!