Eddie Bauer X Baja East Faux Shearling Pullover
A special, limited-edition collaboration with Los Angeles-based Baja East.
Baja East is a globally inspired luxury brand embodying a "go anywhere" attitude combining West Coast laid-back cool with a city street edge. Seattle-born Eddie Bauer is an iconic American brand that's been outfitting adventurers for a 100 years.
Here we introduce an ultra-luxe hoodie. The fabric is a robust 475gsm. The exterior of soft, curly faux shearling fleece is bonded to the brushed fleece interior for exceptional strength and comfort. Gender-neutral sizing.
An important note on the use of a culturally appropriated term in this product description:
Eddie Bauer has replaced the term Sherpa with Faux Shearling as part of our company-wide effort to remove culturally appropriated designs, terms, and names from current and future products. Sherpa refers to an indigenous people native to Tibet and Nepal in the eastern Himalayas of Central Asia. Learn more about our efforts here
Models Shown: Female is 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S; Male is 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M.
- Front kangaroo pocket
- Elastic binding at hood edge, cuffs, and pocket entry
- Length, Reg Medium: Front 29.5" | Back 31.5"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productSchampGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsComfy, well madeMar 10, 2021
Wish there were more colors
- Yes, I recommend this productOakley42Gender Prefer Not To SayHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsNew fave hoodieMar 6, 2021
New fave! I usually buy xxl but description indicated more loose fit so I tried it and yes, perfect fit. It's very very warm so I wear it walking and hiking with a vest. It is expensive, my only con is the price but consider it more outerwear but still cozy for lounging.
- LaurenGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsCozy and chic!Mar 5, 2021
Cozy and chic! Love it