Snowcat Fleece-Lined Canvas Pants
- First Ascent
- Ultra Durable
Part of the next generation of our winter workwear, Mountain Ops, that's built on rugged tradition and state-of-the-art innovation. These cold-weather work pants feature a tough, water-repellent cotton canvas woven with CORDURA® nylon and just enough spandex to provide two-way flex for unrestricted mobility. Inside, fleece lining adds an extra layer of warmth. Reinforced construction at stress points adds to the serious durability.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Reinforced binding on front and back pocket openings
- Overlay on back hem for added durability
- Bar-tacked belt loops
- Back right utility pocket
- Classic. Sits below natural waist; straight through hip, thigh, and leg.
- 70% cotton/28% nylon/2% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productTrooper HGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type TallActivityHikingPros Comfort, Quality, VersatileConsTop of the lineDec 27, 2021
These are by far the best freezing and below pants, I wear them all the time while snow shoeing and hiking here in Oregon. They really protect against rain, snow, wind.
- Yes, I recommend this productCMeekGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat PantsSep 16, 2021
These are a great pair of pants. Comfortable and warm. I use them for outdoor work and this is the 2nd pair I have purchased. Highly recommend if you want durable and warm comfortable pants.
- Yes, I recommend this productMarcGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityCampingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsWarmJul 10, 2021
Nice and comfy