Cloud Layer Pro 1/4-Zip Pullover
- First Ascent
- Anti Pill
- Secure Pocket
- Quick Dry
Our premier, guide-built 1/4-zip pullover, in ultrasoft, durable polyester fleece. This is the perfect insulating layer for cold weather activities. It offers warm, lightweight, quick-drying performance, with a high collar that adds an extra measure of protection against chill. Whether you're snowshoeing groomed trails, carving fresh lines through deep powder, hiking an alpine meadow or exploring an open-air market in town, this fleece has you covered.
- Premium performance 5.5 oz fleece—anti-pilling finish for extended durability
- Updated secure zip, welded chest pocket—fits any standard smart phone
- Deep zipper at chest—allows quick venting to prevent overheating
- Streamlined design—eliminates bulk or binding
- Length, Reg Medium: 28"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% polyester shell: 88% nylon/12% spandex pocket
- Yes, I recommend this productBoilergirlGenderHeightType RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsThe BEST Fleece!Oct 5, 2020
I have gifted the FirstAscent Fleece for many years, and each time, the recipient has been delighted! Not only are these fleece stylish, they are lightweight, durable, comfortable, and provide just the right amount of warmth. The athletic-fit is much. more flattering than the bulky look that is the norm with most fleece. The color choices are great, and the fleece looks new even after numerous trips through the wash machine! Sadly, Eddie Bauer no longer offers the First Ascent Fleece for Women; that is a major disappointment for me, given I have over a dozen of these in my wardrobe. Eddie, please consider bringing this premium fleece back for the ladies!
- Yes, I recommend this productGusGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type TallActivityProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeawesomeApr 27, 2020
Super comfortable, warm and looks great. Great quality, too. Very happy with my purchase.
- Yes, I recommend this productkarasmatikGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type PlusActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeSerious FleeceApr 6, 2020
This is a serious fleece. Very soft and plush while not overly bulky. It is quite warm, which can be both good and bad. Hiking in a puffy can be too warm so this was a perfect substitute for winter treks. However, sometimes it is too warm for me personally. It is an excellent insulator, no question. But if you run a little warm like I do, just be aware that the Cloud Layer fleece is quite warm. Regardless, it is a very good layering piece and the value is off the charts.
Be the first to ask a question.