Cloud Layer Pro Full-Zip Jacket
- First Ascent
Our premier, guide-built full-zip fleece, in ultrasoft, durable polyester. This is the perfect insulating layer for cold weather activities. It offers warm, lightweight, quick-drying performance, with a high collar that adds an extra measure of protection against chill. Whether you're snowshoeing groomed trails, carving fresh lines through deep powder, hiking an alpine meadow or exploring an open-air market in town, this fleece has you covered.
- Premium performance 5.5 oz fleece
- Anti-pilling finish for extended durability
- Updated zip chest pocket holds any standard smart phone
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Streamlined design eliminates bulk or binding
- Length, Reg Medium: 28"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% polyester main body: 88% nylon/12% spandex pocket
- Yes, I recommend this productwhydoihavetogiveanicknameGender MaleHeight 6'4"Type TallActivityProsConsPerfect!Nov 15, 2020
This was the perfect gift for my boyfriend! He's 6'4" and around 215 and the tall large fit him nicely. He loves it and wears it all the time now! The grey looks great, he says it's really warm and comfy, and it works well with any outfit. Really a good deal when they're on sale, highly recommend especially for the guys where normal coats don't propertly fit the taller torso.
- Yes, I recommend this productSnowballGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGorgeous Colour!Oct 28, 2020
Just a fabulous jacket. So warm and cozy. Couldn't ask for a more perfect jacket as we enter the fall/winter seasons. Thank you Eddie Bauer.
- Yes, I recommend this productAbcdGenderHeightTypeActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGood quality as expectedApr 7, 2020
I got it in Cinder. Very nice and stylish, not too wide - which is good. The fleece is not too thick, but it is warm.
Be the first to ask a question.