Cloud Layer Pro Vest
- First Ascent
Guide-built full-zip vest in durable, ultrasoft polyester fleece that's perfect for cold weather layering and offers warm, lightweight, quick-drying performance. A high collar provides an extra measure of warmth against chill. Our premier, lightweight insulating fleece for climbing, mountain sports, and cold-weather travel.
- Premium performance 5.5 oz fleece: Anti-pilling finish for extended durability
- Updated zip chest pocket: Holds any standard smart phone
- Secure zip hand pockets: Hold small essentials
- Streamlined design: Eliminates bulk or binding
- Average length: Reg 28"
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% polyester main body: 88% nylon/12% spandex pocket
- Yes, I recommend this productAGGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeLight, soft, comfortable and warmDec 8, 2019
Very comfortable vest with thin, high-quality fleece material. Perfect for layering under winter jackets on colder days, or wearing around the office when they don't get the climate control right. Unfortunately EB product sizing is inconsistent, where a L in some products is much larger than in others, even those categorized as the same fit ("active" or "classic" ). My size L Windfoil Elite jacket (classic fit) fits me perfectly, but size L Sandstone (active fit) is huge and the size M Sandstone is very snug. In EB's "active" fit, this Cloud Layer Pro vest fits my shoulders and chest perfectly (at 5'10" 185lbs) but hangs loosely around my 34" waist - I would have preferred a little more taper. A medium would have been too small around the chest. Overall a great and useful vest that could be made better with more consistent sizing across coordinating products.
- Yes, I recommend this productrqwGender MaleHeight 6'4"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeNice feelNov 18, 2019
Our cabin stays pretty cool so this is a nice warm extra layer.
- Yes, I recommend this productMetalManGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeVery nice Pro VestOct 21, 2019
Very fit to the body, comfortable, provide warmth. Flexible and great pockets. If you want them fit loosely and comfortable I recommend a size bigger.
Be the first to ask a question.