Heavyweight FreeDry® Merino Hybrid Baselayer 1/4-Zip
The ultimate technical training layer, built for versatility in cold-weather activities. Ultrasoft, premium merino wool is combined in a heavyweight (230 gram) 50/50 blend with cutting-edge performance polyester.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking pulls moisture to surface so skin feels drier
- Natural odor control of merino wool keeps fibers fresh
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 50% merino wool/50% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productFarvernugenGender MaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGood quality, price a little on the steep sideJan 7, 2019
This is really nice fitting product. I feel it is a little over-priced, but then again, this is a little specialized, not many competitive options.
- Yes, I recommend this productNicknameGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsCons Sleeves are "normal" so they may be shortFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeReview HeadlineDec 12, 2018
Unfortunately this is not offered in a tall ...so if you have "regular" arms like myself (and I am only 6 ft tall 165 lbs) then you have to put up with another garment that is designed and fabricated in a land of short people .
- Yes, I recommend this productKSGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeVery warmDec 9, 2018
I purchased one for my husband (M) and another for our son (L). Both ran true to size. Warm and a great value.