Heavyweight FreeDry® Merino Hybrid Baselayer Pants
- First Ascent
The ultimate technical training layer, built for versatility in cold-weather activities. Ultrasoft, premium merino wool is combined in a heavyweight (230 gram) 47/47/6 blend with cutting-edge performance polyester and spandex.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking pulls moisture to surface so skin feels drier
- Natural odor control of merino wool keeps fibers fresh
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 47% merino wool/47% polyester/6% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productJenGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivitySkiingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeExcellent base layer gear!!Jan 8, 2019
Awesome base layer gear - so comfortable and look great. Pricey but got them on sale and they're worth every penny.
- Yes, I recommend this productFarvernugenGender MaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityCampingPros Quite warm, has a nice feelCons I feel the calf area is tightFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeReally nice product!Jan 7, 2019
I really like this product. It feels nice, is warm, does all it should do. My only issue is I feel the calves portion is tight. I'm not a body builder, or anything like that, and do not have huge legs, average I would say. I find wearing these for say the day, is fine....but if you intend on sleeping in these, I feel they are tight. I had to remove them in the night. Perhaps this will change once they are washed.
- Yes, I recommend this productHadmonsterGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type TallActivitySnowboardingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeEB clothes are great in every wayDec 31, 2018
Love all EB. It's almost the only brand in my closet.
Be the first to ask a question.