TrailCool Short-Sleeve T-Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 15
- Odor Control
Go hot. Stay cool. The stretch blend of this T-shirt's chemical-free Coolcore® polyester/spandex provides unrestricted mobility. It also wicks moisture, helps regulate temperature, and shields from the sun.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 15 sun protection
- Built-in odor control—stays fresh longer
- Flat-lock seams for fabric stabilization and to eliminate chafing
- Mesh on back panel for accelerated wicking and air flow
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 93% polyester/7% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productSeaToSummitGender MaleHeightType RegularActivityHikingPros Breathable, Cooling, Dries Quickly, Lightweight, No stinkConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBest lightweight trail shirt in my closetAug 9, 2019
I have always been skeptical of "cooling" products, figuring that any 'ol polyester T-shirt will do for active use. I was very pleasantly surprised by this one. Used on a 24 mile through-hike of the Enchantments in the Cascades, never once got overheated, shirt was very comfortable under my pack, and dried quickly. Even under backpanel and shoulder straps did not see the fabric saturate as much as expected. And in general vs other poly shirts I have this one didn't have the more humid, less breathable feel you can sometimes get with synthetic fibers. Mesh back worked well. A little expensive but with discount worth every penny.
- Yes, I recommend this productLW42Gender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeT-ShirtJun 16, 2019
Very comfortable t-shirt. A combination of cotton and lycra makes this a very wearable shirt.
- Yes, I recommend this productAlGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeNiceMay 17, 2019