Rest and Recovery Pants
- First Ascent
- Easy Care
- Anti Pill
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
Not your ordinary sleep and lounge wear. Bioceramic, far-infrared (FIR) technology in the soft, polyester/TENCEL™ lyocell/spandex fabric promotes better sleep and faster muscle recovery.
SUSTAINABLE TENCEL™ LYOCELL is botanical in origin, derived from the natural cellulose in trees. Sourced from sustainably managed forests, the cellulosic fibers are produced using an environmentally responsible, closed-loop process. The wood pulp is dissolved in an organic, non-toxic bath and extruded through a fine screen to create the smooth TENCEL fibers. The unique solvent-spinning process recovers and reuses more than 99% of the solvent to ensure minimum impact on the environment.
- Elastic waist with drawstring adjustment
- Tapered legs with banded cuffs
- Hand pockets
- For more about the science behind FIR technology in apparel, see the government article, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3699878
- Not intended as a medical device
- Average inseam, Med: 29"
- Active; An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 49% polyester/36% TENCEL® lyocell/15% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productBuster_rooGender MaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConslike the other side of the pillow...Nov 22, 2019
These will keep you cool and feeling refreshed. They fit true to size or slightly fitted but not restrictive at all. I ordered my normal EB size. I am 5'5", 150lbs, athletic build, and ordered small.
Be the first to ask a question.