Resolution Tech Jogger Pants
- Easy Care
- Moisture Wicking
- Tumble Dry
- Secure Pocket
Everything about these joggers says premium quality—from the moisture-wicking, ultrasoft stretch fabric to the rubberized grommets and drawcord tips on the adjustable, elastic waistband to the rib-knit cuffs that ensure maximum comfort that doesn't bag out. Whether full-on active or completely kicking back, there's no reason not to travel first class.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Elastic waist with drawstring adjustment
- Two front, one back pocket
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 88% polyester/12% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productMatt DGender MaleHeight 6'2"TypeActivityTrainingPros Comfortable, Lightweight, StretchyCons Too shortAmazing value for an amazing pair of joggersDec 20, 2019
These joggers are comparable in fit and quality to some brands that charge more than twice the price. I love this pant for all types of exercise, as well as just lounging. They are insanely comfortable... You will not regret a pair of these. The fit is a nice in-between -- athletic/slim, but relaxed at the same time. My only complaint is that they aren't offered in a longer length. At 6'2" they fall a little above my ankle. They are super nice and I'm willing to put up with it, but I would REALLY love if Eddie Bauer offered these in a long inseam option for us taller guys (PLEASE!).
- Yes, I recommend this productUrban AdventurerGenderHeightTypeActivityTrainingPros Breathes, Comfortable, StretchConsOutstanding JoggersNov 13, 2019
Bought these to replace a pricier pair from a competitor that were returned. These blew them away. Great for general exercise or loungewear. Very soft to the touch, pack down nicely and I love the stretch. Nice fat waistband adds to comfort and the details on the drawstring are nice. Bonus points for zip back pocket. My ONLY gripe is the ugly yellow/gold-ish color used for the zipper detail on the light gray pants. Stick to something simple like black, blue or gray.