High Route 2.0 Full-Zip Hoodie
- First Ascent
- Moisture Wicking
- Secure Pocket
- Easy Care
Now with two-way mechanical stretch, our newest technical performance fleece, in a full-zip hoodie, is built for backpacking, climbing, and skiing, and is an everyday workhorse as well. The FreeHeat® polyester fabric has a flat-face stretch exterior and soft, brushed interior for maximum comfort.
- Flat-face stretch exterior: The durability needed for being active
- Soft, brushed interior: Maximum comfort
- Secure zip chest pocket: Keep essentials close and accessible
- Two side pockets: Keep hands warm
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productTarqGender MaleHeightType RegularActivityLeisurePros Good Size/Fit, Lightweight, comfyConsMy favorite light weight hoodieDec 10, 2019
I love this new hoodie. Its lightweight but warm enough. Very comfy soft fleece lined. I also like the technical style. Would love to have one in black if Eddie ever makes one.
- Yes, I recommend this productHSGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityRunningPros Functional, Lightweight, WarmCons Not gridded fleeceLightweight, Comfy, WarmSep 27, 2019
Classic EB. Looks good fits perfectly. Slightly athletic fit but not too tight not too baggy. makes the perfect layering piece in a technical setup. The thumb holes are great. Only downside is that it is not a gridded fleece, as EB does not currently make a full-zip hooded grid fleece option. Comfortable enough to wear around the house, warm enough for cool weather trail running and hiking, and looks good enough to wear out with nicer clothes. Very comparable to other brands in the $130-150 range
Be the first to ask a question.