High Route Grid Fleece 1/2-Zip - Colorblock
- First Ascent
- 4 Way Stretch
- Secure Pocket
Lightweight grid fleece is the perfect combination of low bulk, high warmth, full mobility and maximum comfort that you want in a premium midlayer for outdoor activities. The FreeHeat® polyester/spandex offers four-way stretch, and the soft, grid-like texture on the interior allows excellent air circulation while keeping you warm.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- 1/2-zip pullover with mock neck for added warmth
- Raglan back sleeves for unrestricted mobility
- Thumbhole sleeves for extended coverage and easy layering
- Secure zip pocket on left arm
- Drop-tail hem
- Exterior locker loop at back of neck
- Length, Reg Medium: Front 27" | Back 29"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 95% polyester/5% spandex
- Geoff S.GenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsBright & ComfortableJul 13, 2021
- Yes, I recommend this productJeketGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityClimbingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat layerApr 17, 2021
This is a very good looking layer and the construction is extremely well made down to the smallest detail. It is surprisingly warm as a layer and I like that the fit it is not to long.
- Yes, I recommend this productRonaldGender MaleHeight 5'6"TypeActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsWonderfulApr 12, 2021
Fits a little snug, but that may not be the fault of the garment!!