Guide Pro Pants
- First Ascent
- Sustainable Materials
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
Our guides live in these pants, and once you've tried them, you will too. There's nothing better when it comes to all-season versatility and comfort. The nylon/spandex fabric delivers stretch mobility, sheds moisture, and has built in UPF sun protection. With a streamlined fit, articulated knees, trimmed calves, and two low-profile, secure-zip cargo pockets to hold your essentials, they're ideal for climbing, scrambling, or approaching, as well as general purpose active use.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion Stretch Woven Technology: Two-way stretch ensures excellent mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeShade® 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- Polygiene® Odor Control in Waistband: Stays fresher longer
- SMALL PACKED SIZE: An easy addition when packing for an overnight or multi-day trip
- Measurements, Size 33: Waist 35" | Seat 42" | Thigh 26.25" | Knee Cir. 19" | Leg Opening 18"
- Active; An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productJohnGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsAmazingly comfortable and well madeApr 11, 2021
I bought 2 pair of these last summer, one lined, and fell in love with the fit, look, feel and quality. I've since bought 3 more! I'm 6'1"185 lbs. Finding pants that are long enough and fit in the crotch and seat is a challenge. These fit like a glove, stretch and hold their shape. Food spills and dirt wipe off. I put on a pair this morning for a hike in snow and still have them on. I could live in these!
- Yes, I recommend this productMarkusGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsEvery Day PantsApr 11, 2021
These are my go to pants for everyday use from spring through fall. The extra pockets come in hand for storying my phone, masks, wallet, etc. Great light weight pants for travel bag.
- Yes, I recommend this productJtpGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsMy son loves themApr 10, 2021
I bought these for my son and he absolutely loves them!! I will be buying him another pair when they restock other colors!!