Guide Pro Pants
- First Ascent
- Lower Impact Materials
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
Our guides live in these pants, and once you've tried them, you will too. There's nothing better when it comes to all-season versatility and comfort. The nylon/spandex fabric delivers stretch mobility, sheds moisture, and has built in UPF sun protection. With a streamlined fit, articulated knees, trimmed calves, and two low-profile, secure-zip cargo pockets to hold your essentials, they're ideal for climbing, scrambling, or approaching, as well as general purpose active use.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion Stretch Woven Technology: Two-way stretch ensures excellent mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeShade® 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- Polygiene® Odor Control in Waistband: Stays fresher longer
- SMALL PACKED SIZE: An easy addition when packing for an overnight or multi-day trip
- Measurements, Size 33: Waist 35" | Seat 42" | Thigh 26.25" | Knee Cir. 19" | Leg Opening 18"
- Active; An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productMountain Girl CarrieGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAMAZING PANTSJan 1, 2022
AS A WOMAN, these pants have the appropriate side pockets that can hold my folding saw, books, and tools for when I am out foraging. I have introduced all of my children to them, and all of my children's partners to them.... we are all hooked! We basically look like an EB poster when we are out at the cabin! I highly recommend these for WOMEN and MEN, as they are the PERFECT OUTDOOR PANTS.
- Yes, I recommend this productGlennGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsWear Them EverywhereDec 30, 2021
In today's environment I have worn these pants to business casual events, to mow the yard, for motorcycle rides, and for a light workout in the gym. There's a joke about the little boy who bought tampons with his allowance because he read on the package you can swim and ride horses. He should have bought Guide Pros! One seldom mentioned feature: they shed water, but they also shed pet hair and dirt, so they still look good the 3rd day you wear them. I have 6 pair, but I wear a 34" waist in slacks and Levi's, but a 33" waist is roomy in Guide Pro pants and shorts.
- Yes, I recommend this productmattGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, VersatileConsAwesomeDec 26, 2021
Great pants! Wear them for everything from snowshoeing to school. Decent warmth in the winter and breathability when it's warmer out. Only downside was the button came off pretty easily but still love these pants