Guide Pro Pants
- First Ascent
- Easy Care
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
Our guides live in these pants, and once you've tried them, you will too. There's nothing better when it comes to all-season versatility and comfort. The nylon/spandex fabric delivers stretch mobility, sheds moisture, and has built in UPF sun protection. With a streamlined fit, articulated knees, trimmed calves, and two low-profile, secure-zip cargo pockets to hold your essentials, they're ideal for climbing, scrambling, or approaching, as well as general purpose active use.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion Stretch Woven Technology: Two-way stretch ensures excellent mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeShade® 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- Polygiene® Odor Control in Waistband: Stays fresher longer
- SMALL PACKED SIZE: An easy addition when packing for an overnight or multi-day trip
- Active; An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productPeteGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityClimbingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeFantastic pants!Dec 11, 2019
I have two pair of these pants and have used them for ascents of 14'er's in Colorado and Mt Kilimanjaro this past summer. They look great, the stretchiness allows for big stretches, they seem to be tough. For Africa, I flew in them as well as climbed in them. Washed them in the sink for the trip home!
- Yes, I recommend this productGBXGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat fit-looks-functionalityDec 9, 2019
Great fit right off the package. This can also be used during winter with a base layer. The pant can be both casual and adventure essential. If you are a traveler, hiker, camper, climber - you have to have at least two pairs of these.
- Yes, I recommend this productMediaprofGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityRoad BikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeFit great and oh so comfortableDec 9, 2019
I have 3 pair of these pants. They are really comfortable and they fit well. I like them better than jeans. I also have a pair of the lined pants for colder days but haven't worn them yet.
Be the first to ask a question.