Guide Pro Shorts
- First Ascent
- Easy Care
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
From alpine scrambling to multi-day climbing trips into remote backcountry locations, our two-way stretch, water-repellent nylon/spandex shorts are guide-tested and can take anything you dish out. Lightweight and packable, they have two low-profile, secure zip cargo pockets as well as front and back pockets for essentials.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion Stretch Woven Technology: Two-way stretch ensures excellent mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeShade® 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- Polygiene® Odor Control in Waistband: Stays fresher longer
- Average inseam: 12"
- Active; Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
- Mollys momGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeTerrific multi-use shortsJan 13, 2020
These are the second and third pair of these that I bought for my husband; he liked the first pair so much I came back for more colors. These are made of a stretchy nylon that is substantial enough to hold up to lots of wear, but light enough that they breathe well. He likes them because they are super comfortable, even in hot humid weather. I like them because they have a clean look so he looks more upscale casual and less beach bum.
- Yes, I recommend this productScottGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat shorts!Jan 5, 2020
Great shorts! They've added a little bit of stretch now also. Perfect!
- StumpGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMen's shortsDec 27, 2019
Shorts are great but will not order at Eddie Bauer. The customer service representatives in the Philippines do not talk or understand the English language. I had a order that they cancelled but was charged for it. I do not know if it will be taken off my charge until next billing cycle. I am frustrated because I cannot talk with anyone at corporate in the United States. All calls go to the Philippines where no one understands English. I am taking my business elsewhere.
Be the first to ask a question.