Guide Pro Lined Pants
- First Ascent
- Easy Care
- Water Repellent
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
Our guides' favorite cold-weather pants combine superior warmth and unrestricted stretch mobility, plus performance features like a water-repellent finish and UPF 50+ sun protection. Whether you're planning a snowshoeing trip, a winter hike, or just a cross-town excursion, these are the best pants to keep you comfortable when the mercury tumbles. The durable nylon/spandex shell provides active stretch, and the soft polyester stretch fleece lining turns aside those biting north winds.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric:Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion two-way stretch fabric for superior mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade UPF 50+ sun protection
- Two secure zip cargo pockets
- Articulated knees for enhanced fit
- Trimmed calves for unrestricted range when climbing, scrambling, or approaching
- Active; An athletic fit. Close to body without restricting mobility.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex shell: 100% polyester lining
Best pants for working or wearing in cold weather I've ever had.
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productKbevGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfectDec 8, 2019
Bought 2 pairs for my husband for walking the dog in the winter. He loves them. Very warm.
- Yes, I recommend this productTimGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat winter pantsDec 8, 2019
Second pair I've bought , looks great are warm. Will buy more when I wear out the first pair 😁
- Yes, I recommend this productmailmanGender MaleHeightType RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePro Lined PantsDec 7, 2019
Very pleased with the look & value, also warm and comfortable. Have 4 pairs and fit is consistent in all.
- Asked Nov 11, 2019 by1 answerQ: Is it ok to wear a base layer, sometimes temp drops to 30 below in theses parts.A:Hi Eric. Yes, you can wear a base layer underneath. Since each person's sensitivity to cold and wind-chill is unique to them, and depending on what you are doing or how long you'll be out, we recommend finding the right layering system that works best for you. Stay warm out there!Answered Nov 21, 2019 by| EXPERT
- Asked Nov 10, 2019 by1 answerQ: Are these your classic fit? What does classic fit mean?A:These pants were designed using our active fit. Our active fit is designed to be close to body without restricting mobility - an athletic/trim fit.Answered Nov 21, 2019 by| EXPERT
- Asked Oct 21, 2019 by1 answerQ: I am wondering if you sell Flannel-lined pants for men in waist: 54", inseam: 30, in khaki, dark brown or dark green. Please answer at your earliest convenience. Thank youA:We currently do not offer a 54" waist in our pants.Answered Nov 20, 2019 by| EXPERT