Guide Pro Lined Pants
- First Ascent
- Easy Care
- Water Repellent
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
Our guides' favorite cold-weather pants combine superior warmth and unrestricted stretch mobility, plus performance features like a water-repellent finish and UPF 50+ sun protection. Whether you're planning a snowshoeing trip, a winter hike, or just a cross-town excursion, these are the best pants to keep you comfortable when the mercury tumbles. The durable nylon/spandex shell provides active stretch, and the soft polyester stretch fleece lining turns aside those biting north winds.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric:Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion two-way stretch fabric for superior mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade UPF 50+ sun protection
- Two secure zip cargo pockets
- Articulated knees for enhanced fit
- Trimmed calves for unrestricted range when climbing, scrambling, or approaching
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to body without restricting mobility.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex shell: 100% polyester lining
Best pants for working or wearing in cold weather I've ever had.
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productMLGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat PantsNov 17, 2019
I usually wear these pants to clear the snow off my driveway or walks when it's cold outside. They fit true to form and will keep yours legs warm on cold days. Highly recommended!!
- Yes, I recommend this productGuy Next DoorGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBy far the best-looking warm lined pants I've found anywhereNov 17, 2019
I'm one of the relatively few people who prefer winter to hot summer. But I refuse to be cold, and for years I've made sure that I have whatever clothes, underclothes, flees and layers to enjoy winter without being uncomfortable indoors or out. I have other flannel- and fleece-lined pants and jeans, but most of them are heavy weight and just not quite right. These lined pants from Eddie Bauer are by far the best winter pants I've found. They're lightweight and trim-looking, with fleece lining that's just heavy enough for outdoors in the cold. They are also very presentable looking and very appropriate for work. They look like a hip, modern chinos with the pocket styling of jeans. I like the handy zippered phone/wallet pocket, too. I habve them in black and gray and am about to order a second pair in black. These may be the only pants I wear this winter. Seriously. I do NOT write a lot of reviews online, but I wanted to recommend these to all y'all. 5 stars..
- MARKGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsBest lined pantsNov 17, 2019
Comfortable, keeps my legs warm, great fit, not loose or baggy. Will definitely buy another pair, when the 50% off sale comes around again
Be the first to ask a question.